Some of our greatest memories of England are of the delicious trifles we consumed. My family also loves strawberry cheesecake so this dessert is a no-brainer easy fix anytime were craving a treat. Easy to make and serve for picnics, parties, or on a nice family night at home. Here is my recipe for Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle.
Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle Recipe
- 8 oz Cream Cheese;
- 16 oz Heavy Cream;
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk;
- 3 tbsp melted Butter;
- 1 box Vanilla Wafers; and
- 2 cup sliced Strawberries
- In food processor, crush about 2/3 box of vanilla wafers.
- Add melted butter and mix well. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until blended.
- In another bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until blended.
- Load serving cups with alternating layers of crushed wafers, cream cheese mixture and strawberries.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Want to save this recipe for later? Here is an image to pin and share!